Susan Sharp Miley
Attorney At Law
Specializing in Estate Planning and Administration
About Susan Sharp Miley
Susan was educated at the University of Virginia and Harvard Law School.
She previously practiced law in Washington, D.C. and New York. Susan was Senior Vice President and General Counsel for Piper Capital Management, Minneapolis, MN, and was Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary for PFPC Worldwide, in Wilmington, DE.
Susan opened her own office in Hayward, WI in 2001.
Estate Planning and Administration
- Preparation of wills, trusts, financial powers of attorney and health care directives
- Probate and trust administration
- Business succession planning
- Tax reduction strategies
- Charitable giving and charitable trust preparation
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements